7.07.2005

reclamation

Coming back from a brief trip back to the U.S. ...
I always get a fresh perspective on my life and consider
what parts of it just are not working

Right now I see that I need a good dose of joy and balance
in my life
Regular sadness and loneliness and searching for meaning
lead me to say this

I'd rather not focus on all the parts of my life that just plain bother me, it all adds up
to the same thing - need for joy and balance

So I'm compiling a list of the things to do, things I deeply want and need to do:

- Yoga 3 times a week or more
- Meditation everyday
- Try one new thing/Go to one new place a week
- Write down what my kids say and do
- Draw
- Stick with the people who I'm real with
- Stop buying clothes in shopping malls
- 3 bowl-style meal preparation
- Smile
- Find a counselor

No comments: